I dragged by ever expanding ass to the gym today and did an hour of cardio. The treadmill section is completely flanked with mirrors. Much to my pleasure as I look at my reflection I see that I have a long elegant neck with no double chin. I come home and find that the double chin is still there. I chalk this up to the fact that since I’m tall I tend to have to look down which creates that double chin. If I were to keep staring ahead like I do at the gym, I have a pretty strong chin. Yes I’m vain.
So people whom I talk to regularly: if you are shorter than me please do me the favor and step on a platform of some sort so that you are either my height or taller than me. I will no longer look down to talk to people.
Currently I have an iPod playlist set on shuffle for the following songs:
- Annie – Two of Hearts
- Atari Teenage Riot – Sick to Death
- Death from above 1979 – Blood on Our Hands
- Fad Gadget – Ricky’s Hand
- The Faint – Worked Up So Sexual
- Front Line Assembly – Circuitry
- Gravy Train!!!! – Titties Bounce
- The Jesus and Mary Chain – Head On
- Lady Gaga – Bad Romance
- Ladytron – Destroy Everything You Touch
- Milemarker – New Lexicon
- Ministry – Just One Fix
- Nine Inch Nails – March of the Pigs
- Peaches – Fuck the Pain Away
- Skinny Puppy – Empte
- Soft Cell – Sex Dwarf
I’m getting a little tired of it, so what should I put to help keep my heart rate up?